Private Visa is issued for no longer than 90 days and is valid for single or double entry.
For a Private Visa, please submit:
1. Duly completed visa application form (http://visa.kdmid.ru) with a sticked photo.
2. Valid passport.
3. Original Invitation Letter, issued by the Immigration office in Russia on the request of your friend or relative.
4. Family Registration Certificate from NADRA.
5. Original Police Character Certificate with the contact number of issuing authority.
6. The bank statement of the person who invites the applicant and the applicant’s bank statement.
7. Copy of a valid passport of the person who invites you.
8. Original letter from the person who invites you, that he/she takes full responsibility for your stay in the Russian Federation.
9. Travel Insurance.
Foreign citizen can obtain visa if he/she is travelling to Russia with his/her close relative (spouse, underage children or disabled adult children) who is citizen of Russia. To get the visa a relative should formally request the Consulate General for such purpose.